Let's face this reality: in today's world, everyone is running. Some are running for their job, and some are running for their business. But what comes with all this running?
Stress, tension and a lack of personal hygiene indirectly contribute to hair loss.
According to the data, out of 10 youngsters, four face issues like hair fall, hair thinning, hairline receding and patchy baldness
That is why we at HairOrignals have a unique solution for such problems as patchy baldness and thinning hair.
Who are we?
Hello there, we are Hairorignals (one of the leading hair extension manufacturers recently featured in Shark Tank). Today, we will tell you how we are helping 40% of the population facing hair loss to increase their confidence.
Before hopping in, ask: Have you heard of a hair patch?
For those who do not know what hair extensions are,
Hair patch extension: a magical, miniaturised garden for your scalp! Which can cover your low-volume growth and thinning hair and is also known for a quick and easy hairstyle change that can add length, volume, or colour to your natural hair.
Imagine a tool that blends in with your existing locks without a hitch. You can try various looks without committing to anything permanent; it is like a fast and easy hair upgrade.
Who can wear hair patches?
Before discussing hair patches and their advantages, let us see who can wear the hair patch:
- Individuals with hair loss: People experiencing partial or complete hair loss due to medical conditions or treatments can wear hair patch extensions and achieve a whole new personality.
- Individuals undergoing medical treatments: Cancer patients in their early stages, those undergoing radiation or chemotherapy, and those suffering from temporary hair loss can all benefit from wearing hair patch extensions for a shorter period until their natural hair grows back.
- Individuals with thinning hair: Wearing hair patch extensions is a great way to enhance your natural hair, especially if you have thin or sparse hair.
- Individuals with cosmetic concerns: individuals who want to change their hairstyle, colour, or length without altering their natural hair permanently.
- Individuals with fashion preferences: people who use hair patches as a fashion accessory to experiment with different hairstyles or quickly change their appearance.
But how is it visible that I am wearing a hair patch extension?
Most of the time, such questions come from people looking to buy hair patches. Well, to answer that question,
According to the experts, if a hair patch is purchased from a renowned source and if it is a natural hair patch (made from original hair), no one can identify that you have worn one.
But you can always invest in an invisible hair patch to eliminate that one person's doubt.
What is an invisible hair patch?
If you are looking for a hairpiece that blends in with your natural hair texture and colour, consider an invisible hair patch. Its thin, see-through base can be customised to blend in with your scalp's natural colour and texture. Each strand of hair is hand-tied to make it look like natural hair is growing out of the ground. If you are dealing with hair thinning or loss, this patch is ideal because it conceals your patch while blending in with your natural hair.
In a nutshell, the invisible hair path is for individuals looking for a 100 per cent natural look without any loopholes.
Advantages of invisible hair patch extensions:
- Natural appearance: The ability of invisible hair patches to blend in with your hair and scalp gives them their undetectable, natural appearance.
- Increasing confidence: Those dealing with hair thinning or loss can boost their self-esteem when wearing an invisible hair patch.
- Styling versatility: Invisible hair patches offer the flexibility to style, cut, and colour the hairpiece to match your desired look.
- Practicality: Hair patches offer a hassle-free way to switch up your hairdo since they are simple to put on, take off, and take care of.
So, what are you waiting for,
Click on the below link and purchase best of the best hair patch extension from one and only HairOrignals