Here are some FAQ’s that will help you with our return policy –
What is the return/ exchange period?
We accept returns/exchanges for all standard products within 5 days of the date of receiving the package, as long as the hair extensions are in the same condition as they were shipped out in.
We Strictly do not accept any requests for returns or exchanges on customized products.
However, In special conditions, we might offer an exchange.
How do I know if my package is qualified for a return/exchange?
We are open to any return and exchanges that done within 5 days of receipt of shipment if the following conditions are met
1) The goods must be in the same condition as they were when shipped out. We will not accept any merchandise that has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, or washed)
2) It should not be a customised product.
3) The cost of shipping back is borne by the customer.
4) HairOriginals is not liable for any damages that occur in transit while the goods are being returned.
How do i process my return/exchange?
If you want to return or exchange an item, you will need to call our customer service number or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I pay for the shipping of my returns/exchange?
Yes, all customers must pay for their returns or exchange. We suggest that the shipping be done with a tracking option because HairOriginals is not responsible for any lost returns.
PLEASE NOTE: If the package is lost while shipping or is damaged at the time it is received by HairOriginals, the goods will not be valid for return or exchange and the cost must be borne by the customer.
When will i receive my refund?
A tracking number needs to be sent to us after the return package has been shipped. The return is processed as soon as we the package is received, inspected and confirmed that the hair hasn’t been modified. The full amount apart from the shipping amount, will be refunded to the original method of payment.
Most banks usually take 3-5 business days to process the return, however it could take up to 7 business days to reflect in your account.
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number or other financial account information
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Social Security number
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, e.g., when you create your own HairOriginals™ website, register for an account, make a purchase, or sign up for a newsletter.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties. In addition, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles.
How We May Use Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services or your own HairOriginals™ website (including information about sales, commissions and bonuses), and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payment, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- To our partners that may provide you with offers and services, such as magazine subscriptions, and to other third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
- To stylists on whose HairOriginals™ websites you purchase our products.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages (including websites created by stylists) and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information on the Services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also may use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information for analytics and for improvements to the Services, and to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
We do not respond to browser do-not-track signals at this time.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and other analytics, diagnosing server problems, administering the Services, and fraud prevention. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- From you: Information such as your preferred means of communication is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by clicking on the opt-out link in any such email.
- Receiving communications from us via text message: If you no longer want to receive text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you can opt-out of receiving messages at a particular phone number by replying “STOP” to any such message you have received on the device associated with that phone number.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the Services.
JURISDICTION AND CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the India and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the India. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United India, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
Sector 52, Gurgaon
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
We at Hairoriginals do accept returns and exchanges if the package hasn’t been modified and returned in the same condition as it was sent.